Wednesday, December 24, 2014

last minute

goodies for friends and neighbors. This Christmas Eve we will be heading out early to see a few friends and neighbors before we settle in and start out nightly traditions.
When we arrive we never like to show up empty handed and we always make sure to take a little something.
For finding just the perfect and cute ideas I turned to my thousands of pins on Pinterest. I have some serious Pinterest love and don't know how I survived without it. It was nice to finally put a pin to good use and really see if it would be a success.


Basic supplies - peppermint candy canes, marshmallows, dark chocolate and of course super festive straws! Unwrap candy canes and crush, melt dark chocolate and combine straws and marshmallows.


We made these early this month for Ellie's birthday and everyone loved them!
The perfect addition to your hot chocolate by the fire or in our case the fire pit.

Here is a fun printable holiday photo checklist that Scrapbook.com and our team put together. You can access it here.


Hope your Christmas Eve and Christmas Day are as amazing as you are!
xoxo

2 comments:

Mariangeles M said...

It's been a long time since you've updated your blog. I hope everything is OK.
A big hug from Spain.

Dedra Long said...

Thank you Mariangeles for checking in on me. We are good, just busy and the blog is one of the things that gets moved to the bottom of my to do list. But, I have been working on a post for tomorrow.
Hugs to you from the USA! :)