Tuesday, November 04, 2014

this weekend

I got to work with the November Scrapbook.com Kit called Thankful for Family. This kit has a touch of Thanksgiving and Fall elements but can also be used for documenting other stories as well.
When I was creating with this kit I didn't create one single Thanksgiving layout. This kit doesn't pressure you to do that, it's not too "themey", which is nice.


Here is a little peek at what I was able to come up with. While creating these I took photos of the process, which is something I have never done. Trying to shake things up a bit on my little blog.


So, that's what is up around here. Oh, and convincing my husband to ride the Kamikaze (which he is terrified of). I'll share what I posted on Facebook because in the moment it was hysterical and still thinking about it puts a smile on my face. He really does put up with me and all my craziness. 


At this point in the ride, completely hanging upside down Jon was yelling "Oh my gosh honey, I can't believe you made me do this", we are going to die!" I couldn't stop laughing, I live for these kinds of rides! This is how I know he really loves me!

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo

1 comment:

Emy Watson said...

Do you believe God has a plan for everyone?
Cancer Plan (140)