Tuesday, October 14, 2014

It all started

on Sunday afternoon, when my mom texted me asking if I knew of a place where she could get a bow tie. I simply responded with, "is it for a costume or something more formal."
After that text she called to ask if I was home, then she came over with a top hat and bling sunglasses. Then, I got the real story. She had bought a life sized skeleton that she wanted to find a bow tie for and she wanted her skeleton to be a girl.

That led to this....


As the top hat was being created we were talking about names for the skeleton and my mom had decided she came from New Orleans. We settled on Olga for her name.


After the bow tie and top hat was complete I decided that Olga, our southern skeleton also needed a Halloween charm bracelet. I used some Tim Holtz metal clips and chains to hang the charms from. It was an unexpected creative afternoon spent with my mom and she was super excited with how everything turned out. 

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo





2 comments:

Vicki said...

Love the project!!! My mom and I used to craft EVERY Saturday before she passed away. She taught me So Much Love for creativity. I love passing her love through to my own grandchildren!

Thu Trang said...

Love the project!!! My mom and I used to craft EVERY Saturday before she passed away. She taught me So Much Love for creativity. I love passing her love through to my own grandchildren!
Thank Post :)

Key :nap tien dien thoai - nap the zing - khuyen mai vinaphone