Monday, October 06, 2014

Halloween invites....

are crazy expensive, seriously. Every year we have our annual pumping carving party and some years I have made the invitations and other years (like last year I bought them). Last year I remember being behind in the invite category of Halloween and having to buy them pretty much pre.made and that about killed my creative spirit and my pocketbook wasn't to happy either.



This year, I have made it a point to be more proactive even though these invites turned out super simple I kind of like it. The Silhouette Cameo, a bat cut file, black cardstock, a Uniball Signo white pen and kraft envelopes. A little time consuming but simple.


This Halloween seems to be all about bats. It all started with the bat wall I wanted to create in our living room and I loved how it turned out so I carried that theme into the invitations. Getting these little pretties in the mail today felt good. Wishing you all lived close so I could send one to you too!

Hope you have a great week!
xoxo