Wednesday, September 03, 2014

nothing I love more

than seeing, collecting and documenting a group of photos all together on one layout. I have never has this many photos on one layout but I have to say grabbing all of these moments, memories and relationships choked me up a bit. Right now, at this point I needed these photos. I'm missing her and holding onto Ellie as hard as I can. They grow up so fast, and for friends and family that have little ones, I know it's hard to believe but seriously, it's a blink and here we are.
Maybe because I turn 40 this month I'm a little more emotional than usual. Whatever the case may be I'm still missing her and spending as much time as I can with Ellie.
Oh, that reminds me I can't wait to see the Book Of Life Movie with her. Let the good times roll! :)


I used the Scrapbook.com kit "A Wonderful Life" to create this one. The kit went on sale this morning and can be found here. I love all of the gold foil papers and embellishments in this one. It's hard to tell but the ampersand paper is gold foiled and in real life it rocks. You can never go wrong with gold foil on anything.
This layout has 56 photos total and at first it was a little daunting figuring out how to work with all of them. So many friends, activities, accomplishments wrapped up in all of these snapshots of high school. In the end, I love how it turned out and I can't wait to show Shelby when she is home.

Thanks for stopping by.
xoxo

No comments: