Friday, August 15, 2014

Photo bomb

is his new favorite little thing he likes to do and at his age he thinks he is hilarious. Picking up Ellie from the airport and we are waiting at baggage claim. We are standing there and I decided I wanted to take a photo of us all. The girls were up for it so I turned to Jon and asked him if he wanted to take a photo with us.
No response, he is totally distracted. So, we get close and snap the photo.
We had no idea until we went back to look and there he was in the back making a goofy face.


Ellie is such a little collector just like her mama. She kept the US Airways wings that they gave her on the flight, a girl after my own heart. I love when I can use memorabilia on a layout to help tell the story.


I used design ID# 59047 and design ID# 61508 from the Silhouette Online Store as well as the Scrapbook.com Kit "Together Is My Favorite Place".
I love that this kit includes a Tim Holtz Tag Stencil and Cat's Eye Ink.

Hope you have a great weekend!
xoxoxo


No comments: