Thursday, April 03, 2014

the learning curve....

realizing that something will always be apart of your very being, something your passionate about, interested in and think about all the time....but you don't know where to start to begin to pursue it. Your scared and want to leap but don't know how to. That's kind of where I'm at right now. Things are changing, changing quick! Life is screaming by, there are dreams, but fulfilling them means reaching out for help in the unknown. So, I'm struggling to figure it out.
The learning curve recently was figuring how to make cut files of my handwriting for the Silhouette Cameo. This was my first attempt and let me tell you....I'm hooked.

This is the first layout using a cut file I created as well as designing with the Teresa Collins Hello My Name is collection for a Scrapbook.com newsletter.


Here are some of the other cut files I created and looking forward to using in upcoming projects.


Been busy creating all of the months in the year and every day in the week and started to create a list of other phrases, song lyrics etc. It's just as addicting as Pinterest and that's saying alot seriously. Next up will be the make over of our family chalkboard wall with a favorite quote: "Your voice is my favorite sound".

Thanks for stopping by love!






1 comment:

Vicki said...

Love that! "Your voice is my favorite sound"