Sunday, October 13, 2013

Hello love....

A little project I was lucky enough to create for Scrapbook.com. I started out with just the Heidi Swapp Shadowbox Frame and decided I wanted to also use one of the wood mini albums from Heidi Swapp as well. Something I can hang in our house that is a little interactive showcasing our family.



The "Hello Love" stamp is from the Inspire Lovely Etsy shop by Debee Campos-Ruiz. This stamp immediately caught my eye because this is what I say to my girls all the time. When they are yelling "Mom" across the room I always say "what do you need love?" When I see them I say "Hello Love" to them and their close friends. I was so happy to see this phrase made into a stamp especially with Debee's design style. Super cute!



I loved the Midnight Collection Project Life Core kit, when you buy one of these kits and open it up you realize you get a lot of cards. Since I know I won't use all of them just in my Project Life albums I have started incorporating them into mini albums and layouts. 




I wanted to keep the focus on the photos so I printed them almost as big as the mini album pages. Then created little layers and clusters of embellishments. 



Hope your having a great Sunday, shared with family and friends or doing something just for you! 










1 comment:

Doreen Vasquez said...

Love this! It is so pretty and creative!