Thursday, September 19, 2013

the car....

The stories are so, so important. Getting it down, the details, the emotions, the thoughts all for my girls to one day look back on. When Shelby's friends come over, most of them, including the young men want to look through my scrapbook room. I will find Shelby with which ever friend is over and they will have one or all of the Project Life albums out, thumbing through the pages. Laughing, pointing, talking. Sometimes they will just look at layouts and remember "that time". If you are a friend of hers then you know you are a part of her life story (her high school story) and more than likely you are in a layout, project life, altered book, etc.

On every layout, it is my mission to tell the story. Sometimes I have more journaling then others but a layout or Project Life spread without any journaling feels incomplete. This layout was created using the Family Stories Collection for Teresa's CHA booth and these photos had a big story to go with them.


I remember trying to get every detail of the day down. It was a special time. One of the great "firsts" in life. We talked to her about contracts and responsibilities. Jobs, bills, expectations. Good times between Jon, Shelby and I.

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxox

No comments: