Sunday, September 22, 2013

Project Life - end of summer....

We are so ready for Fall here in Arizona. Yesterday Jon finished installing some old wood boards in our nitch and I busted out our Halloween decorations.
Since moving in at the beginning of March we have gotten a lot done but still have plenty to do.
With today being the first day of Fall we are saying goodbye to Summer.

Here is the last Summer and the first day of school spread for Project Life.
I used the Memorabilia Collection from Teresa Collins and if you haven't had a chance to pick it up, check it out the color palette is killer.


Jon and I were able to have our last date night in downtown Gilbert before the girls came back. Ellie was back in California for the second time this Summer (she was helping Grandpa with his old truck) and Shelby was in Myrtle Beach. The day Shelby got back we all went to a friends 80's party as a family. It was fun getting dressed.




Shelby's first day of her Senior Year and Ellie's 5th grade year. As soon as I got home I checked on the girls and they were passed out in Shelby's room. This seems to be an on going thing for these two. I find them like this on the first day and last day of every school year. I recently created a layout about this.
We were also working on some more projects inside the house. Jon and I put stone on the inside of our island. It's the same stone that is o the outside of our house. We got it or free, it was some leftovers the home builders were going to throw out. Jon scored some for us.


On one of the pockets I created a "flap" and put the journaling on the inside. I also picked up the Thumb Notch Punch from We R Memory Keepers and I love it. Scrapbook.com has it on sale for $4.99 until midnight tonight. Such a good deal, I couldn't pass it up.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a fabulous Sunday.
xoxox


1 comment:

Mrs W said...

Love that you leave space to journal!