Saturday, September 07, 2013

Ellie girl....

Our little sweet girl (even though Shelby swears she has a sassy side and I have had a glimpse of it without her knowing and agree). It's a good thing that it is a very rare occurrence. This layout was created for the Teresa Collins CHA-S 2013 booth. More of the Memorabilia Collection that I really can't get enough of.



On Labor Day, Shelby asked if it was too early for me to start decorating the house for Halloween. Hmmmm, I reminded her that every year I decorate the house the weekend after my birthday (the 14th). I thought that was even early, but during the holiday season (beginning with Halloween) I go all out and we like to enjoy it a little longer. She has been wearing sweaters for the last couple of weeks, even though it's over 100 degrees everyday, sometimes even 109+. She is really ready for Fall, I think we all are!

Wishing y'all a fabulous weekend!
xoxo



No comments: