Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Memorabilia

is my favorite new release from Teresa Collins. This collection fulfills my love for the chalkboard looking craze. I love the color palette of this collection as well black, tan, gray, white and blue.
This collection truly inspired me from the moment I saw it.


Here is another sneak peek of the layouts I created for Teresa's booth at CHA.



Today on Teresa's personal blog she is giving away one entire Memorabilia Collection. Trust me this will be a must have on your shopping list. One person will also win a new Teresa Collins Xyron Stapler as well. I love that this stapler uses standard staples. I will be snagging one of these beauties as soon as they are available.

To enter the giveaway follow the link below and leave a comment.

Good luck!

No comments: