Monday, July 15, 2013

Christmas in July

It's nice to start getting back to feeling like myself. Right before I went into surgery I received a box of Teresa's upcoming releases for CHA. I couldn't wait to get to a point where I could open up the box and take a look (her releases are always stunning).

The first release from Teresa is Santa's List.


This collection also comes with awesome sequins in silver, green, cream and red.
Here are some sneak peeks of the layouts I was able to create for the booth at CHA.



Still loving the enamel dots and the addition of sequins in the best colors.
Today on Teresa's personal blog she is giving away one entire Santa's List Collection.
To enter the giveaway follow the link below and leave a comment.

http://teresacollins.typepad.com/teresa_collins/2013/07/debut-santas-list-christmas-collection.html

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Doreen Vasquez said...

Ackkkkk! Christmas?!?!?! NO!!! It's too soon!
But those look pretty...what I can see of them! Love the vintage Santa!