Tuesday, May 14, 2013

this weekend.

(this was a layout from NSD weekend)

I was able to spend some more time in the studio working with the Pink Paislee Luxe Collection. I have seen some metallic papers here and there but never a whole collection dedicated to metallics. It was different but fun to work with. The quality of the papers was amazing and took mists and inks nicely with no warping.
Here is one I created for an upcoming Scrapbook.com newsletter featuring Pink Paislee.


I have quite a stash of old books, especially since I have been creating altered books for quite a few years now. I need to start using old book pages on my actual scrapbook pages more often. I love the look and how it seems to that little touch I always seem to be looking for.

Thanks for stopping by.
loves.
d.


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

gorgeous! love the misting and the book page and the sweet hand drawn hearts :)