Monday, May 06, 2013

another NSD day.

has come and gone. I hope y'all had fun spending your day on whatever site, store or friend's house you call your scrapbooking home. It's always a good time connecting with other scrapbookers.
This year Scrapbook.com made their challenges an all day event instead of "timed". This was much better for me. Sometimes, you still have to get one of your children dropped off somewhere and you miss one of the "timed" challenges. This year it didn't matter, you could come back and pick up where you left off and it still counted. Here are some of the layouts I put together for Scrapbook.com's NSD celebration.


This was for the pinwheel challenge. A lot of American Crafts, Studio Calico, right now I'm loving stamps and I just got some watercolors. I feel a change coming on.


This one was the 12 ways to washi challenge. I had some clothespins from Prima that were not really my style, so I turned them over and covered them with some Bella Blvd. washi tape. I also used the black and white washi to create a border. Some more stamping (loving the Ali Edwards stamps). I have been using a lot of her stamps in my Project Life and I need to remind myself to use them more on layouts too.

On my desk right now, a double page spread for Teresa Collins' new Summer Stories Collection. I think I can count on one hand the number of 2 page layouts I have ever done. :)

Hope your Monday is fabulous!
loves.
d.

No comments: