Friday, November 30, 2012

from co.workers....

to close friends. With the holiday season around the corner, hopefully we will be surrounded by more family and friends. With this in mind, I realized I had never done a layout talking about, documenting or sharing the story of my co.workers who have turned into my best friends. 

I see these girls more than I see my husband and children. They are a second family to me and just like a family we share life experiences and everything in between together. We have definitely shared some good times and we still have more of those to come. 



I love this journaling tag, I love that it was extra long, so I could really tell my story. I had a lot of journaling about kelsey and jess, how we attend each others family events and how we have game nights with each other and our husbands, each others babies, children and how we have become so much more than co.workers....best friends that can count on each other.

Have a great weekend! 
loves. 
d.


2 comments:

Doreen Vasquez said...

Oohhhh the "Snickers Bar Conspirators"!! LOL!
Beautiful layout!

Dedra Long said...

Hahahaha, you caught us Doreen! Have a great weekend girl.
xoxo