Saturday, November 17, 2012

fall favorites....

Every year, one of my fall favorites is going to the high school football games and not only watching the games but watching Shelby cheer. She has been apart of cheerleading since she was five and next year she will be a Senior in high school. yikes......I'm already thinking about the last time I will most likely see her cheer before she is off to college. I remember my mom saying (just like it was yesterday and Shelby was a newborn) in the blink of an eye she will be graduating high school. and I laughed.
I feel like I have not had her long enough, that I need just a little more time. She really is a great daughter, we could have not been more lucky with the young woman she has become. I'm sure next year at this time I will be a blubbering mom, writing another, more in depth post about our girl. So, here is the layout about how far she has come in her sport and how she will take the fall for her flyer at all costs. She is one tough cookie.



Thanks for taking a look!
loves.
d.

No comments: