Thursday, June 14, 2012

noteworthy....

The new monthly kit at Scrapbook.com is up: Noteworthy


I loved the soft, airy, yet Summer-like feel of this kit. Once again, this kit was packed with product and I still have a ton left over that I can use on another project I'm working on. (I'm not ready to come out of the closet on that one yet). The color palette was very refreshing to me. Here is what I came up with:




When I was looking at all the layouts I noticed I used the stamp on every single one, so I must have really loved it without really knowing it!
For the next post I will be on the road, headed home to see my Nannie (grandma) in Gun Barrel City, Tx.
I will scrapbooking on the road and hopefully I will be able to use the laptop to post updates on the process. We'll see how it goes!

Thanks for stopping by......
loves.
d.






1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hi there! It has been such a long time since my last visit. Hate that. I'm planning to change that. Life is finally settling down so I'm back to blogging and scrapping. LOVE your layouts! I haven't forgotten the inspiration I get from your work! Absolutely gorgeous! Hope you are doing well...have a wonderful weekend. -Lisa