Wednesday, May 30, 2012

16 years....

ago today you came into my life and changed it forever. You and I shared so many firsts together. When you were born I had never known that kind of love. The kind of love that is un-shakable, always forgiving, and instant. I loved you before you were born, feeling you kick inside my stomach, I thought I loved you then. Then I held you in my arms for the first time and that kind of love can not be explained.
You had personality within your first year....


A smile that could make anyone stop and say "that is one happy baby". Blonde hair coming in and deep blue eyes!


You had the curliest blonde hair. Spunky, energetic and I won't lie, you were head strong.


And here we are 16 years later. You are so smart, beautiful, generous, have a loving heart, and yes....still head strong. You have the world in the palm of your hands and I know you have a great, adventure filled life ahead of you. We have a couple of very short years with you and we plan to make the most of them. We will blink our eyes and you will be going to college. We are so proud and honored to be your parents. You are and will always be the light of my life! Happy Sweet 16, love....You are simply the best!

Love, mom!

No comments: