Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Teenagers....

have been all around me lately and I love each of them dearly. Shelby's three best friends, which I see almost daily, call me Mom. They are really great girls and we are so thankful that they make good choices and are headed the right direction.
I wanted to let Shelby know that all of the hard work she is doing in High School allows her to do many things that others cannot do. Being active in Student Council, dance, cheerleading, honors classes and outside of High School with church, tumbling, etc. we are so very proud of her and the lady she is becoming.
She is the Vice President of her class and was voted as one of the four that could go to the Junior/Senior Prom (underclassmen are not allowed to attend). I loved this photo of her right before she headed off to Prom. High School is going way to fast for me!

Thanks for stopping by!
loves.
d.

1 comment:

AntiqueChase said...

She sounds as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside... Cheer tryouts for my daughter (again) this week... always makes me nervous!! marcy