Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Sweet Afternoon....

This weekend I had the opportunity to work with the new Sweet Afternoon Collection from Teresa Collins. This collection has so many possibilites! Elegant, soft, subtle and perfect.


This is one of those collections, that when working full time all week, I can easily put together as fabulous book or layout during the weekend. Looking at this collection again tonight I realize to make my next project or layout "pop" I can add one bold color.

Here is a look at the book I put together on Sunday morning.







I hope you like this collection as much as I do. Hope your week is fabulous!

5 comments:

luv46kdz said...

Hey there! Love Teresa's line, one of my faves. Your book came beautiful : )

Paula

Sarah said...

Beautiful! I love the popped up shapes on the circles (how you folded the sides up ADORABLE!
What kind of binder did you use?

Dedra Long said...

Hi there Sarah!
Thanks so much....I used the new Teresa Collins Memory Binder. It was released with the Sweet Afternoon Collection. Scrapbook.com will be getting the entire collection very soon.
Hope you have a great evening!

Jannette said...

Love your work!!!! thank you so much for inspiring us!!!!

Dedra Long said...

Thanks Jannette! You're so sweet.