Wednesday, April 25, 2012

teen minibook....

For this minibook, I used the Everyday Moments collection from Teresa Collins. I remember opening the box from Teresa a couple of weeks right before CHA. Smelling the newly printed papers, stickers, embellishments and laying my eyes on the Everyday Moments collection.
Jon was putting together the vacuum as I was opening the box and when I literally *gasp* out loud, Jon thought something was wrong with me. When he realized I was making a lot of commotion over paper he shook his head and went back to business.

This collection was my favorite at that time. See, Teresa's collections just keep getting better and better. Everyday Moments is still one of my favorites!
For CHA I created this altered book of Shelby and her best friends. If you know me, you know I love any sort of bling.




For the first page I created a shaker box with rhinestones. Super fun to do!



The other thing I love are all of the journaling cards that come with the collections.




I love adding envelopes into books, so I can fit more photos. Happy "hump" day!
Thanks for stopping by!
loves.
d.


2 comments:

Shelley Haganman said...

Great mini Dedra! The photos are so fun!

Dedra Long said...

Thanks Shelley, these girls we so fun! Have a great weekend.