Sunday, April 22, 2012

Dressing up....

a book. I haven't gotten a new Bible since I was a little girl. Last weekend Shelby, Ellie, my Mom and I went looking for a Bible for Shelby and I ended up getting a new one with my married name engraved on it. The one I have had since I was Shelby's age will become a cherished piece of my childhood.

While my new Bible seemed a little "manly" to me I was able to add a little of myself to it.
I created this for my Bible but you could make one for any book. So, my bible went from this:


To this:


The great thing about creating this is I can use it as a bookmark, I can take it off and put it in my hair or I can transfer it to another book. I hope your Sunday is wonderful!

Thanks for stopping by!
loves.
d.

1 comment:

Cheri Piles said...

what a great addition and idea, it's beautiful!!