Saturday, December 24, 2011

It has been awhile....

and I have missed updating this little blog corner of mine. I hope everyone is feeling great and making wonderful memories this holiday season. One thing I love about this time of year, is decorating. Jon put in a couple of adjustable can lights above a shelf where a good part of my decorating goes. Until now, you could see the decorated shelf in the day but at night you couldn't see a thing. Now, we can see everything and it ties the whole room together. Thanks babe!


I have been busy with projects and in the new year I plan be around a lot more!
I wanted to wish you and your families a wonderful warm, full of belly laughs kind of Christmas!
xoxo,
d.

2 comments:

luv46kdz said...

Hey there! Hope you had a great Christmas! Happy New Year, looking forward to what you create : )

Paula

AntiqueChase said...

Happy New Year Dedra!