Monday, August 22, 2011

The Last 36 of 36.

Mondays, school, 3rd graders, Sophomores and homework. It is hard to believe that the girls have been in school going on their third week. Jon and I are lucky, we compliment each other when it comes to academic strengths. He is a whiz when it comes to every area of math, math and I gave up on being friends a long time ago. On the other hand, I love English, writing and spelling, Jon would like nothing to do with that at all. He has never been fond of the written word. So, he does the math portion and then I take over. Jon and Ellie finishing up math. Great Daddy, Daughter time. In moments like this, when I slow down to really see what is going on, I wish I had moments like this with my Dad and I'm so grateful our girls do and they won't realize it until they have children of their own.



2 comments:

Serene said...

We're the same way in our house. Dh handles the math and I do the word stuff with our ds. Nice pic of the two of them.

luv46kdz said...

Ditto that here. If it weren't for my fingers and toes I'd be a goner!

What a great shot.

Paula