Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Last 36 of 36.

Last night got a little crazy and I was not able to upload my photo from yesterday. So, if you can keep a secret I'm going to back date this entry. SShhhh. I'm going to act like this never happened and I have my act together. Ha ha. I very rarely mention my work, I think most women for some reason don't scrapbook or document their workplace or what they do for a living. If you think about it, we spend more time with the people we work with than our own family and if you love where you work and the people you work with, they become family.
Which is so true in my case. The ladies I work with are hands down fabulous. We do things outside of work as well and include our husbands.


So, today I worked on many things at Scrapbook.com, but this was one of my favorites for the day. The new Prima. I absolutely love working on and seeing all of the new products that come through the receiving doors. I love them so much that we work our little fingers to the bone to get them published a soon as possible so you can love them just as much as we do.
Once upon a time in my 20's I was a corporate sales support manager for a computer company, a very large computer company and I was managing a very high monthly budget and six employees on top of it. Every month end was so incredibly stressful, throw in being a wife, a mother and eventually I said enough was enough. I had to find something I loved. I was already a scrapbooker so working for Scrapbook.com was a natural fit. I'm so very grateful and thankful that I enjoy where I work and the people I work with it makes such an impact in the other areas of your life.

No comments: