Friday, June 24, 2011

week 52: one weekend 2 shots

Saturday 6.18.11


Ellie must have been camping out under the dining room table. I found this little treasure telling me she had been there recently. Love these little surprises, soon she will be too old to leave her little things behind for me to find. I miss that about Shelby.

Sunday 6.19.11


Father's Day brunch was held at our house. All the Dad's were there and gifts were exchanged. My mom helped the girls this year with the idea of a bread basket for Jon. Jon loves bread and his secret is out. After brunch, we watched movies and headed over to my brother's house to swim and hang out. 
In downloading the photos from Father's Day, I realized in the craziness of throwing a brunch I missed some shots with Jon and the girls. Mental note taken. 

With two weeks left on the one weekend 2 shots journey, I do want to do this again. I'm thinking I will do it starting in January 2012. So, that it follows the calendar year. I have grown so much from doing this and I want to continue down that road. 
Another reason I wanted to start in January of 2012 is I want to start another challenge that will be coming soon. Think journaling and digging into yourself, your experiences, your past, your present. Hopefully, you will love the idea as much as I do. I would love for you to join in as well. 

Wishing you a wonderful weekend. 
loves.
d.


1 comment:

luv46kdz said...

They grow too fast! What a sweet face on the frog :) Bread is a major weakness of my hubby as well, a nice crusty loaf with a fresh tomato salad and he's in heaven.

Following the calendar year sounds like a great idea!

Here are mine -

OWTS

Paula