Tuesday, June 14, 2011

week 51: one weekend 2 shots

Saturday 6.11.11


Even though the girls have been on Summer break for a few weeks looking at the corn Ellie and I just shucked reminded me that summer is indeed here. Sweet corn on the cob is the BEST, especially when BBQ'd in foil. Yummy!

Sunday 6.12.11


You have always loved to draw and color. Over the years I have noticed when you are drawing in another room. Usually, I'm in the studio doing something and every now and then I will see you out of the corner of my eye grabbing a few markers. A few minutes later you are back to grab a few more and head back to the table. After I see you doing this routine a few times I realize what you are doing. Looking out of the studio I see you doing something you have always loved to do and this makes my heart happy. Keep doing what you love all through life sweet girl!

Hope your week is going well....
loves.
d.

1 comment:

luv46kdz said...

Ain't that the truth! Grilled corn is sooo delish :) Can you believe we're coming to the end of the rode on this project?!

Here are mine -

OWTS

Paula