Tuesday, April 12, 2011

week 42: one weekend 2 shots

Saturday 4.9.11


Here in Arizona, every now and then weather can change on a dime. Last week we were in the upper 90's and Saturday my truck registered the temperature at 48 degrees. Very dark stormy clouds hung over the house and this was the view from our backyard fence. Don't get me wrong I do love a good storm for sure.

Sunday 4.10.11


For the love of all things crafty! Oh, how I miss you sometimes. Wishing I could carve out more time, wanting to cut, tape, play with pretty embellishments. Can you believe my printer ran out of ink....alas, I was able to play anyway, for a short while. I need to bond again with my sewing machine and pretty little things. I will find a way.....

Hoping your week is fabulous.
Loves.
d.

1 comment:

luv46kdz said...

As a former New Yorker, I sometimes miss the thunder and lightening, not zero degrees or snow though! Nice shots :)

Here are mine -

OWTS

Paula