Monday, April 04, 2011

week 41: one weekend 2 shots

Saturday 4.2.11


Saturday was super busy. Jon built Ellie's lower bed and I helped him put it together when it was done. In between that and laundry I managed to squeeze in some creative time. One of my favorite releases at CHA was the Portrait Collection from Crate Paper so I was happy to be working with that collection.

Sunday 4.3.11


Sunday, the creative journey kept going and this time Remy joined me and got very comfortable. Paper, buttons, brads and everything in between did not seem to bother him at all. Remy also had a pretty good view from the window in the studio. He loved watching the sewing machine and often tilted his head. Remy really is the sweetest most cuddly kitten. He is pretty cute too. :-)

I hope your weekend was spectacular!
loves.
d.

1 comment:

luv46kdz said...

Lovely shots!

Here's mine -

OWTS