Thursday, March 31, 2011

week 40: one weekend 2 shots

Saturday 3.26.11


I found a little note from my Mom in the fridge. We had run out of Diet Coke at our house, so while I was gone she left one for me. She is so very thoughtful and sweet. I'm so lucky and I find it amazing that in most cases, when we are growing up we take our Mom's for granted. In my case, it took me having children of my own to really appreciate all of the things and sacrifices my Mom made for me, especially during my teenage years. 

Sunday 3.27.11


This adorable little guy became apart of our family. Saying the girls are in love with Remy would be an under-statement. We have been talking about bringing a cat into our family for awhile now. He is so relaxed and comfortable here. During my childhood we had two cats. Scooter and Prissy. 
Jon grew up on a ranch and had all sorts of animals. Remy is the perfect little addition. 

1 comment:

luv46kdz said...

Those eyes are gorgeous!

Here's my weekend -

OWTS