Thursday, March 03, 2011

week 36: one weekend 2 shots

Saturday 2.26.11


Ellie wears these pretty pink boots everyday, with the exception of Friday, because it's P.E. day at school and you must wear tennis shoes. I see these everyday by our shoe bin. Growing up, especially starting my sophomore year of high school, I wore boots, buckles, cowboy hats and Wrangler blue jeans. I still have my beat buckles and one pair of boots, but back then that was my normal everyday outfits. Of course, back then I was anywhere from a size 0 to a size 2. Oh, the good'ole days. It's amazing that Ellie found this all on her own. She is unaware of that time in my life, that I rode horses and went to rodeo's, back then my high school boyfriend Dale and I were really good country western dancers. Sometimes, that is something I miss, dancing. 
It's awesome that Ellie loves horses, boots, jeans and that reminds me I need to take her to a rodeo for heaven's sake. We live in a town that has their own. lol!

Sunday 2.27.11


Oh, my love affair with blingy rings. I'll take them anyway I can get them - big, small, I'll buy them, make them. I really don't care as long as I see one or see something I can make into a ring. So, it goes!
Vintage sparkly goodness! 

Thanks for stopping by! 
loves.
d.

No comments: