Tuesday, February 01, 2011

week 32: one weekend 2 shots

Saturday 1.29.11


We arrived at CHA and for some reason I had forgotten how much your feet can hurt and ache, but in the end it is totally worth it. Taking a much needed break from the show floor. There were so many good releases this show, too many to count. 

Sunday 1.30.11


Back at the hotel on the last evening. Our hotel hosted many Grammy Awards back in its hay day. It had the most amazing ceiling and chandeliers. It was a nice way to end our last evening, just sitting and talking with great co-workers I can call friends. 

Hope your weekend was wonderful! 
loves.
d.

1 comment:

luv46kdz said...

You lucky duck!!! I wish I could get into CHA!! It's maybe an hour from me and I would love to sneak in ;) Great pics as always. Here's mine -

OWTS

Paula
Mia Sogni Dolci