Friday, February 25, 2011

Inspiration Organization....

I have tried it all....inspiration notebooks, folders, boards, calendars etc. It can get crazy trying to catalog, save, remember all of the inspirational things that you ran across in magazines, on the internet and so on. Touching on inspiration, I seem to find it in many different genres, if you will.
Home Decor, clothing, design, typography, etc. It really can make this girl crazy.
I have been trying a new site for a little over a week now and I love it. You can also follow other ladies that you find inspiring. Now, I will admit I still have a "creative task list". I don't know if I will ever be able to let go of that. but, Pinterest is pretty amazing.

Kelly Purkey

You can create your own categories and it's like an on-line inspiration board. It really is something worth checking out. I thought I would pass along this website to you!

Thanks for taking time out of your busy life to stop by, I really appreicate it!
Hope you have a lovely weekend with a fabulously filled camera card....
loves.
d.

1 comment:

Eileen said...

Hi! Wow, I did a stupid thing and moved my blog to a new url, lost all my links to other blogs, lost my followers, etc. Now no one knows where I am! I'm putting the links back now, you're next! Stop by sometime and make the counter move!

http://myscrappit.blogspot.com