Saturday, February 05, 2011

I spy....

some fabulous products and projects at CHA. There were SO many fabulous releases and not to mention wonderful people behind them all. Between the hustle and bustle of what needed to get done work wise I was able to catch a glimpse of inspiration all around.

From Cosmo Cricket....




to Crate Paper....When I first saw the Portrait Collection a few weeks ago, I fell in love. It is SO versatile and classic. This collection is one of my favorites for sure.




Pink Paislee and House of Three....





7 Gypsies....





Tim Holtz....





Prima did not disappoint either. Looking through their catalog is always pure eye candy and I always make a list of the different things I want to purchase. What I love about Prima products is they can be used on layouts, home decor, for making jewelry and accessories, etc. I love the Vintage Trinkets Collection. Their booth is always packed with people so it was hard to get clear shots. Scrapbook.com already has most of the Prima products available.



The Die Cuts with a View booth was amazing. Everything was made using their Paper Stacks. These dresses were jaw dropping. This is the front of the dress....


this is the back of the dress....the entire dress made of paper....


This dress was stunning as well....


even the table flower arrangements were entirely made of paper....


I forgot which booth this was in but when I walked past I did a double and triple look. I'm a sucker for dimension, especially when using paper. 



Inspiration all around....what an amazing industry. Scrapbooking has come so far since 1996, the first year I dabbled with paper and glue. Now we can create whatever we put our imagination too. 

Wishing you a wonderful Sunday....
loves.
d.




5 comments:

luv46kdz said...

I'm drooling! How similar 7 Gypsies line and the Master's, as I refer to Tim, look. Great great stuff. That dress from DCWV, WOW!!

Paula

~Melissa~ said...

Wow it looks like you had a great time at CHA. I have to say that I'm jealous, maybe next year;)

ashley said...

Soooo jealous! One year I will make it to CHA! Love your pics, you are an amazing photographer :)

Chris said...

Those DCWV dresses...I cannot imagine how long it took them to make those! Just amazing! Thanks so much for haring photos from CHA.

Sue Down said...

Oh my!!! Look at all that eye candy! Fabulous!