Wednesday, January 12, 2011

week 24: one weekend 2 shots

Saturday 12.4.10


Game night with friends. The perfect way to start December. The game of choice was "Catch Phrase". We did play men against women and for the record, the girls won. We had a blast.

Sunday 12.5.10


In the second grade, it's all about reading. Shelby still loves reading, she reads novels. I'm so thankful for that. I loved reading novels as a girl, I remember one of my favorites during my pre-teen years being Judy Blume. I have not read a novel in quite a while and it is something I miss. Right now, with other priorities I read mostly magazines. But as I get older and the girls do too, I hope to read more novels. So far, Ellie is just like her big sister and me when I was younger, my hope is that she always love picking up a good book and getting lost in it. Let's face it, there is nothing like you and your daddy reading a good book together and mom there to catch the shot. lol!

Thanks for stopping by.
loves.
d.

1 comment:

luv46kdz said...

We have that very book your two loves are reading!! What gorgeous shots.

Here are my catch up shots -

OWTS 12/18-1/9