Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Hello December Daily....

Last year, I really wanted to create a December Daily, but it was a bad year for our family. So, this year I'm extremely excited to get this project started. I love the thought of taking it one day and one story at a time. These are the stories that will be priceless to look back on for years to come.

What a way to welcome December!
Here is the cover of my December Daily....Simple but elegant. There is no denying I have a serious love for frames with bling, frames or bling in general.



I'll be sharing days one through three on Friday night.

On a side note - At Scrapbook.com we kicked off our 12 Days of Christmas. Everyday a new knock your socks off deal will be revealed. Today was the ATG Gun and two adhesive refills for $19.99. What a steal! If you want to be notified of the daily deal automatically sign up for the newsletter here. 

Also, we released a Retro Christmas Video that is so much fun! Take a look here. It will get you excited for Christmas and put a BIG smile on your face. I have been singing it over and over. It's just plain happy!

loves.
d.

No comments: