Monday, December 06, 2010

December Daily....

Whew! I was reminded these last couple of days how computer/printer issues can be time consuming and frustrating....but here we are. All of that behind us, thankfully.

Here are days one through four....
This really is a great process and I have really been able to "stay and enjoy" the moments of the season.

day one....



day two....



day three....





day four....


I have seen SO many wonderful December Daily books out there. It is amazing how telling your story with photos can transform the way you experience your life and the life of those you love. 

loves.
d.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Dedra, Love your album so far! Great pictures! Isn't it such a fun journey?
So jealous of your Starbucks 1st day of Christmas! Wish my job did that!!

Mariangeles M said...

Love these pages. Did you get to make any more pages?

I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and wish you have a great 2011 :)

Mia said...

I am LOVING this book!! The sleeve is the binding!! So cute! Makes me wish we had some chillier days around here! :-) P.S. Where are the pocketed page protectors from?