Tuesday, November 30, 2010

week 23: one weekend 2 shots....

I hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving with family and friends. Ours was wonderful and like every year, we used the long weekend to get the house decorated inside and out. It truly is the most wonderful time of year. I'm so happy your here with me to share it.

Saturday 11.27.10


Jon putting the lights on the tree. I love Christmas lights and they make everything so bright and lovely. From trees to garlands to bushes to hanging them on your house....just makes me SO happy!

Sunday 11.28.10


I might be suffering from memory loss but I don't remember having what I call "hair trains" with my friends when I was younger. I came down the stairs and it took me a minute to realize exactly what was going on here. Not mention my hairspray was missing. In the end they looked fabulous, they always do. 

Tomorrow is December 1st and I will be back after work to share my December Daily Book cover and day one. Are you doing the December Daily this year? 

Loves.
d.





2 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the shots! A hair train... that is amazing... I can't remember ever being in one either.. but what a time saver, right?
Can't wait to see your December Daily.
Thanks again Dedra for doing this. I'm really enjoying the weekend shots challenge! It was a great idea!

dragonflydreamer said...

I love having two boys, but this reminds me why I had hoped they would be joined by a little sister. I missed out on the girly fun.