Friday, November 19, 2010

week 21: one weekend 2 shots

Saturday 11.13.10



Sunday 11.14.10



It has been quite a long time since I have been apart of a boutique or craft fair, etc. The last time I did one I don't even think Ellie was born yet. I was creating and selling candles back then. I was also scrapbooking but it was not as important to me as it is now. I still make candles and love all of the ways I can alter them.

The boutique opened today and I have to say when you are selling things that you lovingly made, you hope that the ladies looking at your creations love them too. It was so much fun yesterday setting out all of the pretty little things. Two of my good friends are there selling their fabulous handmade goodies too. Jess and Kels are the BEST and I'm so happy we all did this together. With everything set up and in its place there is a sense of relief. We can now relax and enjoy everything we have worked so hard on. A special "Thank You" to my wonderful husband and Sr. (my father-in-law) who built a fabulous, classy booth for the girls and I. I could not have made it look SO good without you.

Walking around a little bit yesterday it really amazes me how many talented ladies there are out there. I found a couple of more hobbies I could pick up, if there were only more hours in the day.
Now that the madness has settled down a bit I can get back on time with posting the weekend photos. I really cannot believe that Thanksgiving is a week away. Wow!

Wishing you a wonderful pre-Thanksgiving weekend!
Loves.
d.

1 comment:

Noell-Hyman said...

Congrats on your craft fair booth, Dedra! Do we get to see pictures of your booth and all the goodies? I would love to see!!!

--Hugs,
Noell