Friday, November 12, 2010

week 20: one weekend 2 shots

A whirlwind is how last weekend became the end of the week. It was like I blinked my eyes and here we are. I have been making a list to keep all the things I need to do in order. These lists have been ever changing this week and making new ones seems to be a daily occurrence.
I have a feeling this weekend and next week will be the same. After the boutique time to relax and enjoy friends and family. Breathe. Be grateful for all of the wonderful people and things in our lives. Sigh. Really looking forward to this and I don't know about you but the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas decorations go up in our home. Seriously, it is a four day weekend and it's nice to spend that time really bringing Christmas to life. Lovingly placing and decorating what will become the memories of your children's or loved ones Christmas past. Bring on family, friends and good food.
Boy, I'm really going to need to hit that treadmill. So worth it though!

Here is last weekend's shots!

Saturday 11.6.10


Ahhhh....lovely book paper flowers.


Sunday 11.7.10


We have two lady slipper plants, one on the front porch and one in the back. Superb!

Wishing you a lovely weekend!
loves.
d.

1 comment:

luv46kdz said...

The color on your pics is just phenomenal!! So sharp and gorgeous.

Here are mine -

OWTW 11/13-14