Saturday, November 06, 2010

So excited to be....

apart of this amazing little boutique that is coming up November 18th-20th. I love creating and hanging pretty little things all over the house. Things made with the perfect little handmade touch that I can look at as I wander from room to room taking care of my family.
Pretty little things that I also give as gifts. Don't get me wrong buying something as a gift is a must sometimes. I just prefer to give handmade gifts whenever possible, even with Shelby's girl friends that I have become close to and adore. It always makes me feel special when I see them wearing something I made especially for them.
I feel honored, it's not always easy pleasing a teenager, lol!



So, if your local I would love for you to stop by. Thursday and Friday I will be popping in and out of the boutique (I have a full time job I love). On Saturday I will be there most of the day more than likely and I would love to see you!

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
loves.
d.

2 comments:

Kim Strother said...

Hi Dedra- I wish I was in the area, I'd come! But as you know it's not gonna happen! I was also looking at your older posted and wanted to tell you I made a different version of the paper wreath last year (for mine the pages were waving, not circles), and I made some trees by folding the pages of old books. In any case I also made some for a fund raiser this year and they have been hard to sell. I think some crafty people see that can just go home and make the same thing. And then some people were upset we had used books. I just kept saying we were "green"! Anyway good luck, I think they are beautiful and I love the center piece, I think I might make one!! xoxo-Kim

Eileen said...

I wish I could hop on over, the boutique looks like fun! I love the decorations you make and appreciate the beautiful pictures you always have. You have such classy taste!! Maybe if I got off the internet, I could do something more with my time! ;-)