Tuesday, October 26, 2010

week 18: one weekend 2 shots

Saturday 10.23.10


Jon and I made these spider sacs for the front porch. Jon was outside starting to create the spider den with spiderweb while I was inside gluing the baby spiders onto the sacs. Shelby came downstairs and once she could see what I was doing she instantly said: "Mom, that is gross!" I thought to myself: "Sweet, just the reaction we were going for!" Jon and I are very pleased with how they turned out and now the outside is starting to look more like the inside of the house. We are counting down to the annual pumpkin carving party next weekend.

Sunday 10.24.10


Creating fun brooches for the upcoming boutique. Tomorrow I will know if I was accepted and if I wasn't then these beauties will become gifts for friends and family. I won't mind keeping a few for myself too ;-)

Wishing you and your loved ones a fabulous week!

Loves.
D.

1 comment:

luv46kdz said...

Love em, here are mine -

One Weekend Two Shots Oct. 23-24

Paula