Monday, September 27, 2010

week 14: one weekend 2 shots

Saturday 9.25.10








Homecoming 2010. I couldn't choose just one photo. All of Shelby's friends were SO fun to photograph. By the time it was time to take the photos it was dark. I will always find a way not to use flash, but I had no choice, and for once I love how these turned out even while using it.
Shelby was ready early so I was able to take a few shots before Chase (her sweet date) arrived. 
Then we headed over to the Coffee Shop across the street. 
She had such a great time and Chase is such a sweet boy. 

Sunday 9.26.10


Sunday we spent decorating the house for Halloween. I always like to have holiday decorations up for at least a month. This is a huge standing bowl that we put candy in. Even though Fall is happening everywhere else in the country I don't think Arizona has received the memo yet. This weekend it was 105+ degrees. I'm so looking forward to cooler weather. 

I hope everyone had a great weekend. 
Loves. 
D.


4 comments:

luv46kdz said...

Love It!! Your daughter is just gorgeous!

Mine -

http://miasognidolci.blogspot.com/2010/09/one-weekend-two-shots-sept-25-26.html

Paula

Kim Strother said...

Oh Dedra- Shellby is just beautiful!! And I love the photo of all the girls jumping. Hope all is well with you! xoxo-Kim

Eileen said...

Your daughter is beautiful! Love the group shot!

paper squirrel said...

love the shot of all the girls jumping - so captures that age :-)