Sunday, September 19, 2010

week 13: one weekend 2 shots

Saturday 9.18.10


Ellie creates all kinds of different villages full of everything Littlest Pet Shop. Jon helped her build this one. They were very serious and detailed when building and placing all of the pets. I love observing daughter and daddy time. 


Sunday 9.19.10


I know I have professed my love for shadow boxes and this is one of my favorite ones hanging inside another iron work frame. I love frames within frames. It creates a different sort of visual interest. 

I'm still loving the one weekend 2 shots project, definitely going to have a book created. You know how women have "scrapbooking crops", which scare me, lol! It got me thinking wouldn't it be cool to find a friend and get together to have a "photography outing" (I'm not sure what to call it). Just you, a friend or a group of women that "hit the road" locally in search of new interesting places to photograph. Just a thought swirling around in my head. 

In any event, I hope you are still loving it too. 
Wishing you and the lovlies in your life a wonderful Sunday afternoon. 
Loves.
D.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Dedra, I have been on a few photography outings with a great friend of mine, who happens to have the same make of camera. We try out new settings and give each other pointers that we have learned and look for new angles and techniques to try. It has been the best way for me to learn my camera and to be encouraged in my photography, and it's always fun spending time outdoors with a good friend!

Serene said...

I, too, love watching daddy and child moments. Oh, and I am very much enjoying the weekend shot thing we are doing so thanks for such a great idea.

Dee Dee Arnzen said...

Dedra,

I would love to take part in this project. What do I need to do other than take pictures on the weekend?

Dee Dee