Tuesday, September 07, 2010

week 11: one weekend 2 shots

Saturday 9.4.10


Up early! Opening day. We went Saturday morning and Monday morning and my arm is SO sore but seeing Jon with his shotgun, vest, sunglasses and boots was totally worth it. He is SO cute. I have not been out since high school and this is something I have missed from those days. I must say it is just like riding a bike. I was able to keep up with Jon, no problem! 
Jon is not able to have his shotgun back, it is now mine, lol!

Sunday 9.5.2010



Ellie has a new toy from Aunt Marci and Uncle Joe. Since their move back from Las Vegas they have been doing some more unpacking and came across this little gem. A microscope, software etc. Ellie couldn't wait to get it home and have her daddy "hook it up" to the computer. After the microscope was up and running Jon and the girls had fun hunting for bugs and then examining them. This is what the bug actually looked like. I say "eeewwwww". Just as long as the bug ends up back outside and not anywhere near me, examine away girls!

In other news, my Mom came over this weekend to help me with the studio and I now have four new boxes of scrapbooking treasures to sell and/or donate soon. It was a LONG process but one I'm happy my Mom helped me with. Thanks Mom....love you!

Finally, a BIG, HUGE congratulations to Michael and now Kelly Long! They tied the knot today and I'm so thrilled to have a new sister-in-law! The women are taking over the Long family, LOL!

I hope everyone had a wonderful, long weekend!
Loves.
D.

2 comments:

Serene said...

What a great educational gift Ellie received. I would have loved a microscope when I was a kid. Cool pics.

luv46kdz said...

Awesome shots as always!

Here's mine -

Mia Sogni Dolci

Paula