Sunday, August 22, 2010

week 9: one weekend 2 shots

Saturday 8.21.10



I took this shot Friday afternoon. Shelby had her cheerleading photos taken at school and I wanted to take some shots for our family. Saturday, I actually came down with severe stomach flu and a prescription had to be called in to get everything under control. Jon took such good care of me.

Sunday 8.22.2010


The medication that got my symptoms under control and of course, blue gatorade is the only thing I could eventually keep down. Whenever I'm sick the blue gatorade is all my body can handle. Today, just body aches and lack of energy. It's amazing how sickness can come from no where and really take your body out of commission. Thank goodness for wonderful husbands and easy going children.

Next weekend, I'm for sure hitting the studio hard with some organizational madness.

Wishing you a fabulous Sunday evening!
Loves.
D.

2 comments:

AntiqueChase said...

Were you eating eggs?

luv46kdz said...

Glad you're on the upswing. Eggs was my 1st thought too.

you have such an eye for great shots. Your daughter is gorgeous!

Here are mine Mia Sogni Dolci

Paula