Sunday, August 08, 2010

week 7: one weekend 2 shots

Saturday 8.7.2010


Jon and I did a little re-arranging in the house last weekend. It is nice to change things up a bit from time to time. He hung some Ikea shelves for me and this is one of my favorite glass jars full of all things vintage. From pocket watches to door knobs and everything in between.


Sunday 8.8.2010


Jon cooks breakfast for the girls and I every Sunday morning and it is something we look forward to every week. I do have to say I'm lucky to be married to man that enjoys cooking, especially BBQ'ing. He is still making the fresh Salsa every other day at least.
Oh, and Paula - Jon saw your one weekend 2 shots post last Sunday, where your husband was cooking the pizza's right on the BBQ and Jon told me how cool that was. He was inspired and will be attempting that for us very soon!

I'll be back with a post about seeing vintage items in a different way and one way I re-purposing some of mine.

Have a great Sunday!
Loves.
D.

2 comments:

Tere said...

Delicious, I love qhen my husband cook for us too!

I'm loving these Dedra, HERE are my pictures for this weekend.

luv46kdz said...

What a beautiful vingette Dedra! Love how that pic came. Oh my, that omelet looks so darn good!

Grilling pizza is a snap, just make sure to brush your dough with olive oil before you put it on the grill then put it oil side down. Grilled pizza is fantastic!

Here are MINE

Paula