Sunday, July 18, 2010

Week 4: One Weekend 2 Shots

We have made it to week 4 and I'm still loving it. Here are my photos for this week.

Saturday 7.17.2010


I love it when Jon grills, which is often. We have been eating a lot healthier and Jon has perfected chicken, so moist and with a spinach salad it's out of this world. 
I wanted to add this photo of the sunset I took while I was keeping Jon company by the grill. 




I'm starting to take photos I would normally not take before. Capturing the everyday us.

Sunday 7.18.2010


Diana (my mother-in-law) arrived from California yesterday afternoon and had these gorgeous flowers for me. She is always SO thoughtful and such an amazing, giving person. Someone I look up to. We are so excited to have her staying with us!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday! 
Loves. 
D.

4 comments:

luv46kdz said...

These photos are just gorgeous! The colors pop right off that I wanna reach and take a bite of that chicken and just smell those flowers. The sunset is so beautiful. Great pics you took, here are mine -

Saturday pic

Sunday's pic

Tere said...

Amazing, love them, specially the sunset one.

We were going to grill today... but it is to hot to be outside!!!

here are my pictures for thie weekend.

Week Four

luv46kdz said...

Dedra just wanted to quickly say that my pics will now be posted on Monday's. I can't get on on the wkends anymore.

thanks,
Paula
Mia Sogni Dolci

Lisa said...

What awesome pics Dedra! The colors are just beautiful. Now those are the kinds of pictures I want to take