Sunday, July 11, 2010

Week 3: One Weekend 2 Shots

Sunday 7.11.2010


There is no doubt I am not an early riser. I'm a night owl and prefer to sleep in. I have never figured out why, but if I can manage to wake up, like I did yesterday morning at 5:30 am and physically get out of bed, I love the early morning. I feel more productive, get more done and the day seems to go by slower. Go figure! So, here is the place where I love to sleep in, our bed doesn't help me get up early because it is SUPER comfy!

I received a message from Serene and I would love for you to join our little journey! Remember, anyone can join at any time.

Loves.
D.

1 comment:

luv46kdz said...

I love the new look!

Here are my Sat and Sun shots-

One Weekend Two Shots

Serene, you had better join the fun sistuh!! :)

Paula
Mia Sogni Dolci